i was not born as anne. i found anne and created her. anne is the side of me that most people don't know. but if you are reading this now, you are not most people.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

kamulah satu-satunya

wahhahahaha...i scared emily with my pic. teehee...wasnt quite the effect i hoped for. lolz~

this morning..playing badminton...i got kinda frustrated with my dad cos he kept nagging me...and i got fed up and didnt want to play anymore. he kept criticizing me and i was like "shut up and let me play lah!!" ish...ppl wanna haf fun also kenot...

been online everyday...seems like i cant live without it. why?? this shouldnt happen!! i didnt plan to get hooked to going online and chatting...but then again...i didnt plan for a lot of things to happen. haha...chatting is only fun when lots of ppl r online. or at least when some of those girra ppl are online. keeps me smiling :)

went to the library also. i was stinky so i kept away from everyone to avoid pengsaning ppl. i wish i had more cards so i can borrow more books. ive been reading lots of crap that doenst really benefit me so i needed GOOD books to clean up the clutter in my brain that ppl call intelligence. haha..

i ate ayam pansuh. yum!! when warming up the food me and my mum were joking bout how amazed...well, amused..the "orang putih" will be if they see us warming up chunks of chicken, daun bandung and rebung in a bamboo over the stove. haha...the funniest ive heard is from my sis who worked with the tourism board during her practical. the orang putih were brought to the pedalaman area. they happened to pass by the rubber plantation and one of the guys said "wow, the malaysian forests are so neat!!" hahahaha..

this song...cant smile without who?? when i hear this song, i think of me frens. and my family and how much i miss my bro and sis sometimes. and when my parents fight...i think of this song. and id be like, screaming in my head,"i feel sad when ure sad, feel glad when ure glad...i just cant smile without u". sometimes, i really hope i think of that "special someone" when i hear this song...but somehow....its like..not relevant.


You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you
You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream?
Now it all seems light years away
And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything
You see, I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you
Now some people say happiness
Takes so very long to find
Well I'm finding it hard
Leavin' your love behind me
And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home